Stay Safe Guidelines at Flying Fish
Flying Fish will be following these measures to meet the current guideline as set by the CDC and Governor Abbott:
- Checking the teachers, parents, and children's temperature at the entrance. With a temperature over 100 degrees we will have to forgo entrance. We will then follow CDC measures for when we will allow children to return to lessons or for teachers to return for work.
- Spacing viewing room chairs where everyone will have 6 ft social distancing.
- Cleaning surfaces and door handles after every 30 minute class
- At this time, requesting that only one parent attend for their child's lesson.
- That all people 10 years or older shall wear a face covering over their nose and mouth when in a public place where it is difficult to keep six feet away from other people such as visiting a grocery store/pharmacy or working in areas that involve close proximity with other coworkers.
- Hays County Judge Ruben Becerra
As we learn these new guidelines and as future guidelines are provided, we will adjust and apply standards to comply with all requirements in order to keep everyone safe."