Homeschool Fall Session 1 classes begin August 15th. Registration will be available on August 1st.
Flying Fish will be closed on Monday July 4th, 2022. Billing will be prorated for the month of July to reflect this closure.
Happy 4th of July from Flying Fish!
Summer Weekly Intensives start Monday, June 6th and are available for registration on May 1st.
Flying Fish will be closed May 27 – May 31, 2022. Classes will be prorated to reflect closure dates.
Dear Flying Fish families,
The following price changes will take effect for our swim lessons on March 1st.
Group lessons: $100
Sharks in Training: $100
Parent Tadpole lessons: $84
Single lesson: $60
Six pack of lessons: $330
Home School lessons:
We are thankful that you have chosen Flying Fish and will continue to teach your children to swim and to love the water with our knowledge, passion and joy!
Update on our Holiday Schedule
- Over the December/January Holidays we will be CLOSED on Friday December 24th and Saturday December 25th.
- We will also be CLOSED on December 31st and January 1st.
- If your scheduled class is on one of the dates above your tuition will be prorated to reflect if the closure results in only 3 lessons being taught for that month. No need for a make up lesson.
- If your scheduled class is OUTSIDE of the above dates we will be open here for your swimmer :).
- During these holiday weeks we will be offering our Weekly Intensives. These Intensive classes are designed to give some extra swim time to your kiddos. They are run in the same format as our Group weekly classes. It's a wonderful opportunity to get more swimming in!
- For the weeks of December 20th-23rd and December 27th-30th the classes will run Monday-Thursday at 11am and 11:30am. The cost will be $84.
- The registration for the Holiday Weekly Intensive classes opens on December 1st.
We are launching a homeschool program in 2021! Our homeschool program is a six-week session that combines the skill-based acquisition curriculum of our Minnow and Flying Fish courses, as well as our Sharks-in-Training course, into one convenient time for busy homeschooling families.
Whether your family has one swimmer or several swimmers of various skill levels, our coaches will evaluate each child and place them at the appropriate level within the first lesson. From there, your swimmer will progress through the levels of the program at their own pace. Your swimmer will move onto the next level or program seamlessly without you having to change class times.
Flying Fish will be closed on Labor Day, Monday September 6th. Your September billing will be prorated to reflect that Flying Fish is closed on Labor Day.